body - Meaning in Hindi
- शरीर(masc)पदार्थ(masc)संस्था(fem)समूह(masc)शव(masc)गुट(masc)मनुष्य(masc)जन(masc)तत्व(masc)लाश(fem)वस्तु(fem)निकाय(masc)देह(masc)पेटा(masc)बदन(masc)ढाँचा(masc)कण(masc)पिंड(masc)तात्पर्य(masc)घन(masc)धड़(masc)मण्डल(masc)जनसमूह(masc)तना(masc)अग्रभाग(masc)पिण्ड(masc)द्रव्यमान(masc)ठोसपन(masc)मृतिका(fem)ऊपरी भाग(masc)मुख्य अंग(masc)मुख्य भाग(masc)
body Word Forms & Inflectionsbodies (noun plural)
bodied (verb past tense)
bodying (verb present participle)
bodies (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of body in English
- the external structure of a vehicle
- "the body of the car was badly rusted"
- a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- the property of holding together and retaining its shape
consistence, consistency, substance
- "when the dough has enough consistency it is ready to bake"
- "wool has more body than rayon"
- the main mass of a thing
- the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- "he felt as if his whole body were on fire"
- a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- "they found the body in the lake"
- the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- "they moved their arms and legs and bodies"
- the central message of a communication
- "the body of the message was short"
- a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- "administrative body"
- "the student body"
- "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"
- a collection of particulars considered as a system
- "a body of doctrine"
- "a body of law"
- "a body of precedents"
- an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- "heavenly body"
- invest with or as with a body; give body to
Synonyms of body
More matches for body
body weight शरीर का वजन body temperature शरीर ताप body temperature शरीर का तापमान body parts शरीर के अंग body fluids शरीर के तरल पदार्थ body language भावभँगिमा body language हाव भाव की भाषा body language बॉडी लैंग्वेज body mass शरीर द्रव्यमान body size शरीर आकार
Words starting with
What is body meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase body refers to the external structure of a vehicle, or a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin), or the property of holding together and retaining its shape, or the main mass of a thing, or the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being), or a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person, or invest with or as with a body; give body to. See body meaning in Hindi, body definition, translation and meaning of body in Hindi. Find body similar words, body synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of body. Find the answer of what is the meaning of body in Hindi. देखें body का हिन्दी मतलब, body का मीनिंग, body का हिन्दी अर्थ, body का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "body"
What is body meaning in Hindi, body translation in Hindi, body definition, pronunciations and examples of body in Hindi. body का हिन्दी मीनिंग, body का हिन्दी अर्थ, body का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.