bear - Meaning in Hindi
bear Word Forms & Inflectionsbear, bears (noun plural)
bore (verb past tense)
born, borne (verb past participle)
bearing (verb present participle)
bears (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of bear in English
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- have on one's person
- "bear a scar"
- "He wore a red ribbon"
- cause to be born
birth, birth, deliver, give birth, have
- "My wife had twins yesterday!"
- be pregnant with
carry, carry, expect, gestate, have a bun in the oven
- "I am carrying his child"
- "She is bearing his child"
- "The are expecting another child in January"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
abide, brook, brook, digest, digest, endure, put up, stand, stick out, stomach, suffer, support, tolerate
- "he learned to tolerate the heat"
- "I cannot bear his constant criticism"
- "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
- move while holding up or supporting
- "bear a heavy load"
- "Bear gifts"
- "bear news"
- "bearing orders"
- support or hold in a certain manner
carry, carry, hold
- "He carried himself upright"
- "She holds her head high"
- bring forth
- "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
- bring in
- "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
- "interest-bearing accounts"
- take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
accept, assume, take over
- "I'll accept the charges"
- "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
- have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- "He held the governorship for almost a decade"
- "She bears the title of Duchess"
- behave in a certain manner
acquit, behave, carry, carry, comport, conduct, deport
- "he bore himself with dignity"
- "She carried herself well"
- "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
- "bear a resemblance"
- "bear a signature"
- contain or hold; have within
carry, carry, contain, hold
- "The canteen holds fresh water"
- "The jar carries wine"
- "This can contains water"
Synonyms of bear
- birth, deliver, give birth, have
- carry, expect, gestate, have a bun in the oven
- abide, brook, digest, endure, put up, stand, stick out, stomach, suffer, support, tolerate
- carry, hold
- turn out
- pay, yield
- accept, assume, take over
- acquit, behave, carry, comport, conduct, deport
- carry, contain, hold
Antonyms of bear
Bears are carnivoran mammals of the family Ursidae. They are classified as caniforms, or doglike carnivorans. Although only eight species of bears are extant, they are widespread, appearing in a wide variety of habitats throughout most of the Northern Hemisphere and partially in the Southern Hemisphere. Bears are found on the continents of North America, South America, and Eurasia. Common characteristics of modern bears include large bodies with stocky legs, long snouts, small rounded ears, shaggy hair, plantigrade paws with five nonretractile claws, and short tails.
भालू या रीछ (Bear), जिसका वैज्ञानिक नाम अरसिडाए (Ursidae) है, स्तनधारी प्राणियों के मांसाहारी गण का एक जीववैज्ञानिक कुल है। हालाँकि इसकी सिर्फ आठ ज्ञात जातियाँ हैं, इसका निवास पूरी दुनिया में बहुत ही विस्तृत है। यह एशिया, यूरोप, उत्तर अमेरिका और दक्षिण अमेरिका के महाद्वीपों में पाया जाता है। देखने में, सभी भालुओं के आम लक्षणों में बड़ा शरीर, मोटी टाँगे व बाज़ू, लम्बा बुक्क (नाक), पूरे बदन पर घने बाल और पाँव में सख़्त नाख़ून शामिल हैं। ध्रुवीय भालू अधिकतर मांस-मछली ही खाता है और बड़ा पांडा सिर्फ़ बांस के पत्ते-टहनियाँ खाता है, लेकिन भालुओं की अन्य छह जातियाँ सर्वाहारी होती हैं और मांस और वनस्पति दोनों खाती हैं।Also see "Bear" on Wikipedia
More matches for bear
bearing अभिप्राय bearing चाल bearing upon का असर bear witness गवाह होना bearing date अंकित तिथि bear fruit फल लाओ bearing interest ब्याज देना bearing capacity वहन क्षमता bears witness गवाह है bear testimony गवाही दें
Words starting with
What is bear meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bear refers to massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws, or an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price, or have on one's person, or cause to be born, or be pregnant with, or put up with something or somebody unpleasant. See bear meaning in Hindi, bear definition, translation and meaning of bear in Hindi. Find bear similar words, bear synonyms. Also learn bear opposite words, bear antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bear. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bear in Hindi. देखें bear का हिन्दी मतलब, bear का मीनिंग, bear का हिन्दी अर्थ, bear का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bear"
What is bear meaning in Hindi, bear translation in Hindi, bear definition, pronunciations and examples of bear in Hindi. bear का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bear का हिन्दी अर्थ, bear का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.