be - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of be in English
- a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
Be, Be, Be, atomic number 4, beryllium, glucinium
ग्लुसिनियम, बेरिलियम, बेरिलीयम
- spend or use time
- "I may be an hour"
- work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- "He is a herpetologist"
- "She is our resident philosopher"
- have an existence, be extant
- "Is there a God?"
- have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- "John is rich"
- "This is not a good answer"
- have life, be alive
- "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
- "Our great leader is no more"
- be identical to; be someone or something
- "The president of the company is John Smith"
- "This is my house"
- form or compose
comprise, constitute, make up, represent
- "The children made up the chorus"
- "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"
- "These constitute my entire belonging"
- "These few men comprise his entire army"
- "This money is my only income"
- "This sum represents my entire income for a year"
- occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- "The toolshed is in the back"
- "What is behind this behavior?"
- "Where is my umbrella?"
- be identical or equivalent to
- "One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!"
- represent, as of a character on stage
- "Derek Jacobi was Hamlet"
- be priced at
- "These shoes cost $100"
- to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- "let her be"
- happen, occur, take place
- "I lost my wallet; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- "There was a lot of noise in the kitchen"
- "There were two hundred people at his funeral"
Words starting with
What is be meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase be refers to a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element, or spend or use time, or work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function, or have an existence, be extant, or have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun), or have life, be alive. See be meaning in Hindi, be definition, translation and meaning of be in Hindi. Find be similar words, be synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of be. Find the answer of what is the meaning of be in Hindi. देखें be का हिन्दी मतलब, be का मीनिंग, be का हिन्दी अर्थ, be का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "be"
What is be meaning in Hindi, be translation in Hindi, be definition, pronunciations and examples of be in Hindi. be का हिन्दी मीनिंग, be का हिन्दी अर्थ, be का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more