base - Meaning in Hindi
base - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of base in English
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- "a base metal"
- "base coins of aluminum"
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- "a base, degrading way of life"
- "base and unpatriotic motives"
- "cheating is dishonorable"
- "they considered colonialism immoral"
- "unethical practices in handling public funds"
- serving as or forming a base
- "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats"
- of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
baseborn, humble, humble, lowly
- "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"
- "of humble (or lowly) birth"
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- "chok'd with ambition of the meaner sort"
- "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics"
- "taking a mean advantage"
- "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"
- debased; not genuine
- "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries
Base, Base, Qaeda, Qaeda, Qaeda, al-Qa'ida, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaeda, al-Qaida, al-Qaida, al-Qaida
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place
- "10 is the radix of the decimal system"
- a phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA)
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
- "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia"
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed
- "the base of the triangle"
- the most important or necessary part of something
- "the basis of this drink is orange juice"
- a support or foundation
- "the base of the lamp"
- the bottom or lowest part
- "the base of the mountain"
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment
- "the base of the skull"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- a lower limit
- "the government established a wage floor"
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
radical, root word, root, root, stem, theme
- "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
basis, cornerstone, foundation, fundament, groundwork
- "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture"
- the stock of basic facilities and capital equipment needed for the functioning of a country or area
- "the industrial base of Japan"
- lowest support of a structure
foot, foot, foundation, fundament, groundwork, substructure, understructure
- "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- "it was built on a base of solid rock"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture
- "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"
- "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit
- "a tub should sit on its own base"
- installation from which a military force initiates operations
base of operations
- "the attack wiped out our forward bases"
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring
- "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
- use as a basis for; found on
establish, found, found, ground
- "base a claim on some observation"
- use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes
- situate as a center of operations
- "we will base this project in the new lab"
Ad-free experience & much more
Types of sentences
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
French words used in English
Fun facts about Hindi
What is another word for base ?
Words starting with
What is base meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase base refers to (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal, or not adhering to ethical or moral principles, or serving as or forming a base, or of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense), or having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality, or illegitimate, or a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries, or (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place, or use as a basis for; found on. See base meaning in Hindi, base definition, translation and meaning of base in Hindi. Find base similar words, base synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of base. Find the answer of what is the meaning of base in Hindi. देखें base का हिन्दी मतलब, base का मीनिंग, base का हिन्दी अर्थ, base का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "base"
What is base meaning in Hindi, base translation in Hindi, base definition, pronunciations and examples of base in Hindi. base का हिन्दी मीनिंग, base का हिन्दी अर्थ, base का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.