bait - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bait in English
- something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- anything that serves as an enticement
come-on, hook, hook, lure, sweetener
- harass with persistent criticism or carping
cod, cod, cod, rag, rally, razz, ride, tantalise, tantalize, taunt, tease, tease, twit
- "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"
- "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- "The children teased the new teacher"
- attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- lure, entice, or entrap with bait
Words starting with
What is bait meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bait refers to something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed, or anything that serves as an enticement, or harass with persistent criticism or carping, or attack with dogs or set dogs upon, or lure, entice, or entrap with bait. See bait meaning in Hindi, bait definition, translation and meaning of bait in Hindi. Find bait similar words, bait synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bait. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bait in Hindi. देखें bait का हिन्दी मतलब, bait का मीनिंग, bait का हिन्दी अर्थ, bait का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bait"
What is bait meaning in Hindi, bait translation in Hindi, bait definition, pronunciations and examples of bait in Hindi. bait का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bait का हिन्दी अर्थ, bait का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more