back - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of back in English
- of an earlier date
- "back issues of the magazine"
- related to or located at the back
- "the back entrance"
- "the back yard"
- located at or near the back of an animal
hind, hind, hinder
- "back (or hind) legs"
- "the hinder part of a carcass"
- in reply
- "he wrote back three days later"
- in or to or toward an original condition
- "he went back to sleep"
- in or to or toward a former location
- "she went back to her parents' house"
- in repayment or retaliation
- "he hit me and I hit him back"
- "I was kept in after school for talking back to the teacher"
- "we paid back everything we had borrowed"
- at or to or toward the back or rear
backward, backwards, rearward, rearwards
- "he moved back"
- "she looked rearward out the window of the car"
- "tripped when he stepped backward"
- in or to or toward a past time
- "lovers of the past looking fondly backward"
- "never look back"
- "set the clocks back an hour"
- a support that you can lean against while sitting
- "the back of the dental chair was adjustable"
- (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
- the part of a garment that covers the back of your body
- "they pinned a `kick me' sign on his back"
- the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
binding, book binding, cover
- "the book had a leather binding"
- the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- "he wrote the date on the back of the photograph"
- the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
- "his back was nicely tanned"
- the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
backbone, rachis, spinal column, spine, vertebral column
- "the fall broke his back"
- the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- "he stood at the back of the stage"
- "it was hidden in the rear of the store"
- (football) a person who plays in the backfield
- strengthen by providing with a back or backing
- establish as valid or genuine
- "Can you back up your claims?"
- be in back of
- "My garage backs their yard"
- give support or one's approval to
endorse, indorse, second
- "endorse a new project"
- "I can't back this plan"
- "I'll second that motion"
- be behind; approve of
endorse, indorse, plump for, plunk for, support
- "He plumped for the Labor Party"
- "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
- support financial backing for
- "back this enterprise"
- cause to travel backward
- "back the car into the parking spot"
- travel backward
- "back into the driveway"
- "The car backed up and hit the tree"
- place a bet on
bet on, gage, gage, game, punt, punt, stake
- "I'm betting on the new horse"
- "Which horse are you backing?"
- shift to a counterclockwise direction
- "the wind backed"
Words starting with
What is back meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase back refers to of an earlier date, or related to or located at the back, or located at or near the back of an animal, or in reply, or in or to or toward an original condition, or in or to or toward a former location, or a support that you can lean against while sitting, or strengthen by providing with a back or backing. See back meaning in Hindi, back definition, translation and meaning of back in Hindi. Find back similar words, back synonyms. Also learn back opposite words, back antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of back. Find the answer of what is the meaning of back in Hindi. देखें back का हिन्दी मतलब, back का मीनिंग, back का हिन्दी अर्थ, back का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "back"
What is back meaning in Hindi, back translation in Hindi, back definition, pronunciations and examples of back in Hindi. back का हिन्दी मीनिंग, back का हिन्दी अर्थ, back का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more