assume - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of assume in English
- put clothing on one's body
don, don, get into, put on, wear, wear
- "He got into his jeans"
- "He put on his best suit for the wedding"
- "The princess donned a long blue dress"
- "The queen assumed the stately robes"
- "What should I wear today?"
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
acquire, adopt, take on, take
- "he adopted an air of superiority"
- "His voice took on a sad tone"
- "She assumed strange manners"
- "The gods assume human or animal form in these fables"
- "The story took a new turn"
- take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof
presume, take for granted
- "I assume his train was late"
- take up someone's soul into heaven
- "This is the day when Mary was assumed into heaven"
- make a pretence of
feign, sham, sham, simulate
- "he feigned sleep"
- "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"
- occupy or take on
strike, take up, take
- "He assumes the lotus position"
- "She took her seat on the stage"
- "She took up her position behind the tree"
- "strike a pose"
- "We took our seats in the orchestra"
- seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
arrogate, seize, take over, usurp
- "He assumed to himself the right to fill all positions in the town"
- "he usurped my rights"
- "She seized control of the throne after her husband died"
- take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
accept, bear, bear, take over
- "I'll accept the charges"
- "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
- take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
adopt, take on, take over
- "When will the new President assume office?"
Words starting with
What is assume meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase assume refers to put clothing on one's body, or take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect, or take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof, or take up someone's soul into heaven, or make a pretence of, or occupy or take on. See assume meaning in Hindi, assume definition, translation and meaning of assume in Hindi. Find assume similar words, assume synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of assume. Find the answer of what is the meaning of assume in Hindi. देखें assume का हिन्दी मतलब, assume का मीनिंग, assume का हिन्दी अर्थ, assume का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "assume"
What is assume meaning in Hindi, assume translation in Hindi, assume definition, pronunciations and examples of assume in Hindi. assume का हिन्दी मीनिंग, assume का हिन्दी अर्थ, assume का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more