assigns - Meaning in Hindi
assign Word Forms & Inflections
assigned (verb past tense)
assigning (verb present participle)
assigns (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of assign in English
- select something or someone for a specific purpose
set apart, specify
- "The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
- attribute or credit to
ascribe, attribute, impute
- "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"
- decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- "The biologist assigned the mushroom to the proper class"
- attribute or give
- "He put all his efforts into this job"
- "She put too much emphasis on her the last statement"
- "The teacher put an interesting twist to the interpretation of the story"
- transfer one's right to
- give out
- "We were assigned new uniforms"
- make undue claims to having
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
delegate, depute, designate
Synonyms of assign
- set apart, specify
- ascribe, attribute, impute
- allot, portion
- delegate, depute, designate
More matches for assign
Words starting with
What is assigns meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase assigns refers to select something or someone for a specific purpose, or attribute or credit to, or decide as to where something belongs in a scheme, or attribute or give, or transfer one's right to, or give out. See assigns meaning in Hindi, assigns definition, translation and meaning of assigns in Hindi. Find assigns similar words, assigns synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of assigns. Find the answer of what is the meaning of assigns in Hindi. देखें assigns का हिन्दी मतलब, assigns का मीनिंग, assigns का हिन्दी अर्थ, assigns का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "assigns"
What is assigns meaning in Hindi, assigns translation in Hindi, assigns definition, pronunciations and examples of assigns in Hindi. assigns का हिन्दी मीनिंग, assigns का हिन्दी अर्थ, assigns का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more