appreciation - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of appreciation in English
- an increase in price or value
- "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- a favorable judgment
- "a small token in admiration of your works"
- delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
discernment, perceptiveness, taste
- "arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success"
- "to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- "he has a good grasp of accounting practices"
- an expression of gratitude
- "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is appreciation meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase appreciation refers to an increase in price or value, or a favorable judgment, or delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values), or understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something, or an expression of gratitude. See appreciation meaning in Hindi, appreciation definition, translation and meaning of appreciation in Hindi. Find appreciation similar words, appreciation synonyms. Also learn appreciation opposite words, appreciation antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of appreciation. Find the answer of what is the meaning of appreciation in Hindi. देखें appreciation का हिन्दी मतलब, appreciation का मीनिंग, appreciation का हिन्दी अर्थ, appreciation का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "appreciation"
What is appreciation meaning in Hindi, appreciation translation in Hindi, appreciation definition, pronunciations and examples of appreciation in Hindi. appreciation का हिन्दी मीनिंग, appreciation का हिन्दी अर्थ, appreciation का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.