annoyed - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of annoyed in English
- aroused to impatience or anger
irritated, miffed, nettled, peeved, pissed off, pissed, riled, roiled, steamed, stung
- "feeling nettled from the constant teasing"
- "felt really pissed at her snootiness"
- "made an irritated gesture"
- "peeved about being left out"
- "riled no end by his lies"
- "roiled by the delay"
- troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances
harassed, harried, pestered, vexed
- "a harried expression"
- "harassed working mothers"
- "her poor pestered father had to endure her constant interruptions"
- "the vexed parents of an unruly teenager"
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Words starting with
What is annoyed meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase annoyed refers to aroused to impatience or anger, or troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances. See annoyed meaning in Hindi, annoyed definition, translation and meaning of annoyed in Hindi. Find annoyed similar words, annoyed synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of annoyed. Find the answer of what is the meaning of annoyed in Hindi. देखें annoyed का हिन्दी मतलब, annoyed का मीनिंग, annoyed का हिन्दी अर्थ, annoyed का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "annoyed"
What is annoyed meaning in Hindi, annoyed translation in Hindi, annoyed definition, pronunciations and examples of annoyed in Hindi. annoyed का हिन्दी मीनिंग, annoyed का हिन्दी अर्थ, annoyed का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.