animate - Meaning in Hindi
animate Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of animate in English
- endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness.
- "the living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage"
- endowed with animal life as distinguished from plant life.
- "we are animate beings"
- belonging to the class of nouns that denote living beings.
- "the word `dog' is animate"
- give new life or energy to.
quicken, reanimate, recreate, renovate, repair, revive, revivify, vivify
- "A hot soup will revive me"
- "This treatment repaired my health"
- "This will renovate my spirits"
- make lively.
enliven, invigorate, liven up, liven
- "let's liven up this room a bit"
- give lifelike qualities to.
- "animated cartoons"
- heighten or intensify.
enliven, exalt, inspire, invigorate
- "These paintings exalt the imagination"
Synonyms of animate
Antonyms of animate
More matches for animate
Ad-free experience & much more
About animate in Hindi
See animate meaning in Hindi, animate definition, translation and meaning of animate in Hindi. Find animate similar words, animate synonyms. Also learn animate opposite words, animate antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of animate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of animate in Hindi. देेखें animate का हिन्दी मतलब, animate का मीनिंग, animate का हिन्दी अर्थ, animate का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "animate"
What is animate meaning in Hindi, animate translation in Hindi, animate definition, pronunciations and examples of animate in Hindi. animate का हिन्दी मीनिंग, animate का हिन्दी अर्थ, animate का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.