alpha - Meaning in Hindi
alpha Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of alpha in English
- early testing stage of a software or hardware product
- "alpha version"
- first in order of importance
- "the alpha male in the group of chimpanzees"
- "the alpha star in a constellation is the brightest or main star"
- the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- the beginning of a series or sequence
- "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"
Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of one. Alpha is derived from the Phoenician letter aleph , which is the West Semitic word for "ox". Letters that arose from alpha include the Latin letter A and the Cyrillic letter А.
अल्फ़ा यूनानी वर्णमाला का पहला अक्षर है।Also see "Alpha" on Wikipedia
More matches for alpha
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is alpha meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase alpha refers to early testing stage of a software or hardware product, or first in order of importance, or the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet, or the beginning of a series or sequence. See alpha meaning in Hindi, alpha definition, translation and meaning of alpha in Hindi. Learn and practice the pronunciation of alpha. Find the answer of what is the meaning of alpha in Hindi. देखें alpha का हिन्दी मतलब, alpha का मीनिंग, alpha का हिन्दी अर्थ, alpha का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "alpha"
What is alpha meaning in Hindi, alpha translation in Hindi, alpha definition, pronunciations and examples of alpha in Hindi. alpha का हिन्दी मीनिंग, alpha का हिन्दी अर्थ, alpha का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.