advert - Meaning in Hindi
advert Word Forms & Inflections
adverted (verb past tense)
adverting (verb present participle)
adverts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of advert in English
- a public promotion of some product or service
ad, ad, ad, advertisement, advertising, advertizement, advertizing
- make reference to
bring up, cite, mention, name, name, refer
उल्लेख करना, ...Subscribe
- "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
- make a more or less disguised reference to
- "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
- give heed (to)
attend, give ear, hang, pay heed
- "She hung on his every word"
- "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"
- "They attended to everything he said"
Synonyms of advert
- ad, advertisement, advertising, advertizement, advertizing
- bring up, cite, mention, name, refer
- allude, touch
- attend, give ear, hang, pay heed
More matches for advert
Words starting with
What is advert meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase advert refers to a public promotion of some product or service, or make reference to, or make a more or less disguised reference to, or give heed (to). See advert meaning in Hindi, advert definition, translation and meaning of advert in Hindi. Find advert similar words, advert synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of advert. Find the answer of what is the meaning of advert in Hindi. देखें advert का हिन्दी मतलब, advert का मीनिंग, advert का हिन्दी अर्थ, advert का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "advert"
What is advert meaning in Hindi, advert translation in Hindi, advert definition, pronunciations and examples of advert in Hindi. advert का हिन्दी मीनिंग, advert का हिन्दी अर्थ, advert का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)Writing is one such skill that should be encouraged in young children. Read the article and understand what are complex sentences and its structure. Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.