advance - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of advance in English
- being ahead of time or need
- "gave advance warning"
- "was beforehand with her report"
- situated ahead or going before
advanced, in advance
- "an advance party"
- "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
- increase in price or value
- "the news caused a general advance on the stock market"
- an amount paid before it is earned
- a movement forward
- "he listened for the progress of the troops"
- a change for the better; progress in development
- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
approach, approach, feeler, overture
- "she rejected his advances"
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
advancement, forward motion, onward motion, procession, progress, progression
- rise in rate or price
- "The stock market gained 24 points today"
- develop in a positive way
come along, come on, get along, get on, progress, shape up
- "He progressed well in school"
- "My plants are coming along"
- "Plans are shaping up"
- increase or raise
- "boost the voltage in an electrical circuit"
- develop further
- "We are advancing technology every day"
- bring forward for consideration or acceptance
- "advance an argument"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
gain ground, gain, get ahead, make headway, pull ahead, win, win
- "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
- "The home team was gaining ground"
- "win points"
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
go on, march on, move on, pass on, progress
- "Time marches on"
- cause to move forward
- "Can you move the car seat forward?"
- move forward
- "we have to advance clocks and watches when we travel eastward"
- pay in advance
- "Can you advance me some money?"
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
elevate, kick upstairs, promote, raise, upgrade
- "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
- "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"
- "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"
- contribute to the progress or growth of
boost, encourage, further, promote
- "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom"
Words starting with
What is advance meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase advance refers to being ahead of time or need, or situated ahead or going before, or increase in price or value, or an amount paid before it is earned, or a movement forward, or a change for the better; progress in development, or rise in rate or price. See advance meaning in Hindi, advance definition, translation and meaning of advance in Hindi. Find advance similar words, advance synonyms. Also learn advance opposite words, advance antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of advance. Find the answer of what is the meaning of advance in Hindi. देखें advance का हिन्दी मतलब, advance का मीनिंग, advance का हिन्दी अर्थ, advance का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "advance"
What is advance meaning in Hindi, advance translation in Hindi, advance definition, pronunciations and examples of advance in Hindi. advance का हिन्दी मीनिंग, advance का हिन्दी अर्थ, advance का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more