acer - Meaning in Hindi
ace Word Forms & Inflectionsacer (adjective comparative)
aces (noun plural)
aced (verb past tense)
acing (verb present participle)
aces (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of ace in English
- of the highest quality
A-one, A-one, A-one, A-one, crack, first-rate, super, super, tiptop, top-notch, topnotch, tops, tops
- "a crack shot"
- "a first-rate golfer"
- "a super party"
- "an ace reporter"
- "an athlete in tiptop condition"
- "played top-notch tennis"
- "she is absolutely tops"
- a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
ACE, ACE, ACE, Allied Command Europe
अलाइड कमांड यूरोप, ...Premium
- proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
ACE, ACE, ACE, angiotensin converting enzyme, angiotensin-converting enzyme
- a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
adept, champion, genius, hotshot, maven, mavin, sensation, star, star, superstar, virtuoso, whiz, whizz, wiz, wizard
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
1, I, I, one, one, single, unity, unity
- "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"
- "they had lunch at one"
- serve an ace against (someone)
- play (a hole) in one stroke
- score an ace against
- "He aced his opponents"
- succeed at easily
breeze through, nail, pass with flying colors, sail through, sweep through
- "She nailed her astrophysics course"
- "She sailed through her exams"
- "You will pass with flying colors"
Synonyms of ace
- allied command europe
- adept, champion, genius, hotshot, maven, mavin, sensation, star, superstar, virtuoso, whiz, whizz, wiz, wizard
- 1, i, one, single, unity
- angiotensin converting enzyme, angiotensin-converting enzyme
- breeze through, nail, pass with flying colors, sail through, sweep through
- a-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, top-notch, topnotch, tops
An ace is a playing card, die or domino with a single pip. In the standard French deck, an ace has a single suit symbol located in the middle of the card, sometimes large and decorated, especially in the case of the ace of spades. This embellishment on the ace of spades started when King James VI of Scotland and I of England required an insignia of the printing house to be printed on the ace of spades. This insignia was necessary for identifying the printing house and stamping it as having paid the new stamp tax. Although this requirement was abolished in 1960, the tradition has been kept by many card makers. In other countries the stamp and embellishments are usually found on ace cards; clubs in France, diamonds in Russia, and hearts in Genoa because they have the most blank space.
इक्का ताश का एक पत्ता है। एक ताश की गड्डी में ऐसे चार इक्के होते हैं । अधिकतर हुकुम इक्के को काफ़ी सजावट के साथ छापा जाता है। हुकुम का इक्का स्कॉटलैंड के राजा जेम्स VI और इंगलैंड के I की आवश्यक्ता के अनुसार पहली बार सजावट के साथ छापा गया था जिन पर छपाई घर की मुहर छपी होती थी। उस काल में यह ज़रुरी था जिससे उस छपाई घर ने नया कर भरा है या नहीं पता चलता था। हालांकि यह कर 1960 में रद्द कर दिया गया परन्तु सजावट की प्रथा आज भी चालू है।Also see "Ace" on Wikipedia
More matches for ace
Words starting with
What is acer meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase acer refers to of the highest quality, or a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey, or proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II, or a serve that the receiver is unable to reach, or one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face, or someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field, or serve an ace against (someone). See acer meaning in Hindi, acer definition, translation and meaning of acer in Hindi. Find acer similar words, acer synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of acer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of acer in Hindi. देखें acer का हिन्दी मतलब, acer का मीनिंग, acer का हिन्दी अर्थ, acer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "acer"
What is acer meaning in Hindi, acer translation in Hindi, acer definition, pronunciations and examples of acer in Hindi. acer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, acer का हिन्दी अर्थ, acer का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.