account - Meaning in Hindi
account Word Forms & Inflectionsaccounts (noun plural)
accounted (verb past tense)
accounting (verb present participle)
accounts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of account in English
- the quality of taking advantage
- "she turned her writing skills to good account"
- importance or value
- "a person of considerable account"
- "he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
- a record or narrative description of past events
chronicle, history, story, story
- "a history of France"
- "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"
- "the story of exposure to lead"
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
bill, bill, invoice
- "he paid his bill and left"
- "send me an account of what I owe"
- a short account of the news
news report, report, report, story, story, write up
- "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
- "the report of his speech"
- "the story was on the 11 o'clock news"
- a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.
- "I expected a brief account"
- "the explanation was very simple"
- the act of informing by verbal report
- "by all accounts they were a happy couple"
- "he heard reports that they were causing trouble"
- "don't do it on my account"
- "he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful"
- "the paper was rejected on account of its length"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
account statement, accounting
- "they send me an accounting every month"
- a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services
- "he asked to see the executive who handled his account"
- furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
- "I can't account for the missing money"
- to give an account or representation of in words
describe, report, report
- "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- keep an account of
- be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something
- "Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
Synonyms of account
- chronicle, history, story
- bill, invoice
- news report, report, story, write up
- account statement, accounting
- business relationship
- answer for
- describe, report
More matches for account
Words starting with
What is account meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase account refers to the quality of taking advantage, or importance or value, or a record or narrative description of past events, or an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered, or a short account of the news, or a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc., or furnish a justifying analysis or explanation. See account meaning in Hindi, account definition, translation and meaning of account in Hindi. Find account similar words, account synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of account. Find the answer of what is the meaning of account in Hindi. देखें account का हिन्दी मतलब, account का मीनिंग, account का हिन्दी अर्थ, account का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "account"
What is account meaning in Hindi, account translation in Hindi, account definition, pronunciations and examples of account in Hindi. account का हिन्दी मीनिंग, account का हिन्दी अर्थ, account का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.