absorb - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of absorb in English
- cause to become one with.
- "The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
- consume all of one's attention or time.
engage, engross, occupy
- "Her interest in butterflies absorbs her completely"
- devote (oneself) fully to.
engross, engulf, immerse, plunge, soak up, steep, steep
- "He immersed himself into his studies"
- take up mentally.
assimilate, ingest, take in
- "he absorbed the knowledge or beliefs of his tribe"
- assimilate or take in.
- "The immigrants were quickly absorbed into society"
- take in, also metaphorically.
draw, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, suck, take in, take up
- "She drew strength from the minister's words"
- "The sponge absorbs water well"
- become imbued.
- "The liquids, light, and gases absorb"
- take up, as of debts or payments.
- "absorb the costs for something"
- suck or take up or in.
- "A black star absorbs all matter"
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
About absorb in Hindi
See absorb meaning in Hindi, absorb definition, translation and meaning of absorb in Hindi. Find absorb similar words, absorb synonyms. Also learn absorb opposite words, absorb antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of absorb. Find the answer of what is the meaning of absorb in Hindi. देेखें absorb का हिन्दी मतलब, absorb का मीनिंग, absorb का हिन्दी अर्थ, absorb का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "absorb"
What is absorb meaning in Hindi, absorb translation in Hindi, absorb definition, pronunciations and examples of absorb in Hindi. absorb का हिन्दी मीनिंग, absorb का हिन्दी अर्थ, absorb का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.