Plain - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of plain in English
- lacking embellishment or ornamentation
bare, bare, plain, spare, unembellished, unornamented
अनलंकृत, अनसजा, अमंडित, अलंकारहीन, अविभूषित
- "a plain hair style"
- "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete"
- "unembellished white walls"
- lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- "a homely child"
- "a plain girl with a freckled face"
- "several of the buildings were downright homely"
- free from any effort to soften to disguise
- "the plain and unvarnished truth"
- "the unvarnished candor of old people and children"
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
apparent, evident, manifest, palpable, patent, plain, unmistakable
- "a palpable lie"
- "evident hostility"
- "in plain view"
- "it is plain that he is no reactionary"
- "made his meaning plain"
- "manifest disapproval"
- "patent advantages"
- "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"
- lacking patterns especially in color
- not elaborate or elaborated; simple
- "a plain blue suit"
- "a plain rectangular brick building"
- "plain food"
- "stuck to the plain facts"
- not mixed with extraneous elements
plain, sheer, unmingled, unmixed
- "not an unmixed blessing"
- "plain water"
- "sheer wine"
- unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
apparently, evidently, manifestly, obviously, patently, plain, plainly
- "he is plain stubborn"
- "he was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list"
- "I thought he owned the property, but apparently not"
- "it is all patently nonsense"
- "she has apparently been living here for some time"
- "she was in bed and evidently in great pain"
- "the answer is obviously wrong"
- "You are plainly wrong"
- a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stitch from the lefthand side
knit stitch, knit, plain stitch, plain
- extensive tract of level open land
champaign, champaign, field, field, plain
- "he longed for the fields of his youth"
- "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
complain, kick, kvetch, plain, quetch, sound off
- "My mother complains all day"
- "She has a lot to kick about"
In geography, a plain, commonly known as flatland, is a flat expanse of land that generally does not change much in elevation, and is primarily treeless. Plains occur as lowlands along valleys or at the base of mountains, as coastal plains, and as plateaus or uplands. Plains are one of the major landforms on earth, being present on all continents and covering more than one-third of the world's land area. Plains in many areas are important for agriculture. There are various types of plains and biomes on them.
भौगोलिक दृष्टि से मैदान उस भूमि क्षेत्र को कहतें हैं जो समतल हो और जिसकी समुद्र तट से ऊंचाई ५०० फुट से कम हो।Also see "Plain" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is Plain meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase Plain refers to lacking embellishment or ornamentation, or lacking in physical beauty or proportion, or free from any effort to soften to disguise, or clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment, or lacking patterns especially in color, or not elaborate or elaborated; simple, or unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly'), or a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stitch from the lefthand side, or express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness. See Plain meaning in Hindi, Plain definition, translation and meaning of Plain in Hindi. Find Plain similar words, Plain synonyms. Also learn Plain opposite words, Plain antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Plain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Plain in Hindi. देखें Plain का हिन्दी मतलब, Plain का मीनिंग, Plain का हिन्दी अर्थ, Plain का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "Plain"
What is Plain meaning in Hindi, Plain translation in Hindi, Plain definition, pronunciations and examples of Plain in Hindi. Plain का हिन्दी मीनिंग, Plain का हिन्दी अर्थ, Plain का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more