wave - Meaning in Gujarati
wave Word Forms & Inflectionswaves (noun plural)
waved (verb past tense)
waving (verb present participle)
waves (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of wave in English
- a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
Wave, Wave, Wave
- a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- "a wave of settlers"
- "troops advancing in waves"
- a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- something that rises rapidly
- "a wave of conservatism in the country led by the hard right"
- "a wave of emotion swept over him"
- "there was a sudden wave of buying before the market closed"
- a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- "a heat wave"
- an undulating curve
- set waves in
- "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
- signal with the hands or nod
- "He waved his hand hospitably"
- "She waved to her friends"
- twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- "curl my hair, please"
- move or swing back and forth
- "She waved her gun"
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
flap, roll, undulate
- "The curtains undulated"
- "the waves rolled towards the beach"
Synonyms of wave
More matches for wave
wave length તરંગ લંબાઈ wave energy તરંગ ઊર્જા wave impact તરંગ અસર waves rose પ્રવાહો વધ્યા wave vibrations તરંગ પરિવર્તન wave lifted મોજા ઉછળ્યા wave generating તરંગ ઉત્પન્ન wave sweeping વેવ ચાલુ waves pounded મોજા ઉછળ્યા waves roared તોફાની મોજાઓ
Words starting with
What is wave meaning in Gujarati?
The word or phrase wave refers to a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch, or a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon, or a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair, or the act of signaling by a movement of the hand, or (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth, or one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water), or set waves in. See wave meaning in Gujarati, wave definition, translation and meaning of wave in Gujarati. Find wave similar words, wave synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of wave. Find the answer of what is the meaning of wave in Gujarati.
Other languages: wave meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "wave"
What is wave meaning in Gujarati, wave translation in Gujarati, wave definition, pronunciations and examples of wave in Gujarati.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.