poke - Meaning in Gujarati
poke - Meaning in Gujarati
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of poke in English
- (boxing) a blow with the fist
biff, clout, lick, lick, punch, punch, slug
ગડદો, ઘૂસતો, ધપ્પો, મુક્કા, મુષ્ટિપ્રહાર, મૂઠીથી મારેલો ફટકો
- "I gave him a clout on his nose"
- a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
jab, jabbing, poking, thrust, thrusting
- "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
- "he warned me with a jab with his finger"
- a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
carrier bag, paper bag, sack, sack
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, trailer
- tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous
Phytolacca americana, garget, pigeon berry, scoke
- poke or thrust abruptly
dig, jab, prod, stab
- "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- make a hole by poking
- hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
pound, pound, thump
- "a bible-thumping Southern Baptist"
- "the salesman pounded the door knocker"
- stir by poking
- "poke the embers in the fireplace"
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way
horn in, intrude, nose, pry, pry
- "This guy is always nosing around the office"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips of essay writing for children
Active Voice and Passive Voice
Hindi - Language vs Dialect
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
What is another word for poke ?
Words starting with
What is poke meaning in Gujarati?
The word or phrase poke refers to (boxing) a blow with the fist, or a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow), or a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases, or someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind, or tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous, or poke or thrust abruptly. See poke meaning in Gujarati, poke definition, translation and meaning of poke in Gujarati. Find poke similar words, poke synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of poke. Find the answer of what is the meaning of poke in Gujarati.
Other languages: poke meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "poke"
What is poke meaning in Gujarati, poke translation in Gujarati, poke definition, pronunciations and examples of poke in Gujarati.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.