quietly - Meaning in Bengali
Definitions and Meaning of quietly in English
- with low volume
- "she spoke quietly to the child"
- "speak softly but carry a big stick"
- "the radio was playing softly"
- with little or no sound
- "she was crying quietly"
- "the class was listening quietly and intently"
- with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
- "her hands rested quietly in her lap"
- "sit here as quiet as you can"
- "the rock star was quietly led out the back door"
- in a restful manner
- "the streets are restfully sunny and still for the town is at mass"
Synonyms of quietly
Antonyms of quietly
More matches for quietly
quietly watching চুপচাপ দেখছে quietly shut চুপ করো quietly closing আস্তে আস্তে quietly looked নীরবে তাকিয়ে quietly preparing শান্ত হও quietly pushed ধীরে ধীরে quietly sobbing নিরবে কাঁদছে quietly amused নীরবে আনন্দ quietly efficient শান্ত হও quietly settle শান্ত হও
Words starting with
What is quietly meaning in Bengali?
The word or phrase quietly refers to with low volume, or with little or no sound, or with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly'), or in a restful manner. See quietly meaning in Bengali, quietly definition, translation and meaning of quietly in Bengali. Find quietly similar words, quietly synonyms. Also learn quietly opposite words, quietly antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of quietly. Find the answer of what is the meaning of quietly in Bengali.
Other languages: quietly meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "quietly"
What is quietly meaning in Bengali, quietly translation in Bengali, quietly definition, pronunciations and examples of quietly in Bengali.
- with low volume
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)Learning a new language can be difficult. But with constant practice and learning it can be easy. Starting to talk in the language you are trying to… Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.