decamp - Meaning in Bengali
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of Decamp in English
- leave suddenly
skip, skip, vamoose
- "She persuaded him to decamp"
- "skip town"
- run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
abscond, absquatulate, bolt, bolt, go off, make off, run off
- "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
- "The thief made off with our silver"
- leave a camp
- "The hikers decamped before dawn"
De Camp, or DeCamp, or Decamp is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Vincent De Camp (1777-1839), British stage actor
- L. Sprague de Camp (1907–2000), American science fiction and fantasy writer
- Catherine Crook de Camp (1907–2000), American writer, wife of L. Sprague
- Caroline Middleton DeCamp (1926–2000), British politician Joseph DeCamp (1941–2017), state senator and authjoseph DeCamp (1858–1923), American painter
- Rosemary DeCamp (1910–2001), American actress
- C. M. DeCamp, national champion college football player
Words starting with
What is decamp meaning in Bengali?
The word or phrase decamp refers to leave suddenly, or run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along, or leave a camp. See decamp meaning in Bengali, decamp definition, translation and meaning of decamp in Bengali. Find decamp similar words, decamp synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of decamp. Find the answer of what is the meaning of decamp in Bengali.
Other languages: decamp meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "decamp"
What is decamp meaning in Bengali, decamp translation in Bengali, decamp definition, pronunciations and examples of decamp in Bengali.
Ad-free experience & much more