waver - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of waverवेवर / वैवर
Meanings of waver in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formswavers (noun plural)
wavered (verb past tense)
wavering (verb present participle)
wavers (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of waver in Englishwaver - noun
- someone who communicates by waving
- the act of pausing uncertainly
- the act of moving back and forth
- pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- be unsure or weak
- move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- move back and forth very rapidly
- sway to and fro
- give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
Information provided on waver
Meaning and definitions of waver, translation in Hindi language for waver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of waver in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of waver in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "waver"
Hindi meaning of waver, waver meaning in Hindi, waver definition, examples and pronunciation of waver in Hindi language.