voluptuous - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of voluptuousवलप्चवस / वलप्चूअस
Meanings of voluptuous in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of voluptuous in Englishvoluptuous - adjective
- having strong sexual appeal
- a red-hot mama
- a voluptuous woman
- a toothsome blonde in a tight dress
- (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- a curvy young woman in a tight dress
- displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- enjoyed a luxurious suite with a crystal chandelier and thick oriental rugs
- Lucullus spent the remainder of his days in voluptuous magnificence
- a chinchilla robe of sybaritic lavishness
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of voluptuous
Antonyms of voluptuous
More matches for voluptuous
|voluptuously||आकर्षक ढंग से|
Information provided on voluptuous
Meaning and definitions of voluptuous, translation in Hindi language for voluptuous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of voluptuous in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "voluptuous"
Hindi meaning of voluptuous, voluptuous meaning in Hindi, voluptuous definition, examples and pronunciation of voluptuous in Hindi language.