virtually - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of virtuallyवर्चूअली / वर्चूअल्ली / वर्चूली
Meanings of virtually in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of virtually in Englishvirtually - adverb
- in essence or effect but not in fact
- I'm virtually broke
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
- the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded
- we're almost finished
- the car all but ran her down
- he nearly fainted
- talked for nigh onto 2 hours
- the recording is well-nigh perfect
- virtually all the parties signed the contract
- I was near exhausted by the run
- most everyone agrees
Information provided on virtually
Meaning and definitions of virtually, translation in Hindi language for virtually with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of virtually in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "virtually"
Hindi meaning of virtually, virtually meaning in Hindi, virtually definition, examples and pronunciation of virtually in Hindi language.