virgin - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of Virginवर्जिन
Meanings of Virgin in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsvirgins (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of Virgin in EnglishVirgin - adjective
- being used or worked for the first time
- in a state of sexual virginity
- a spinster or virgin lady
- men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal
- a person who has never had sex
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of Virgin
Antonyms of Virgin
More matches for Virgin
Information provided on Virgin
Meaning and definitions of Virgin, translation in Hindi language for Virgin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Virgin in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Virgin"
Hindi meaning of Virgin, Virgin meaning in Hindi, Virgin definition, examples and pronunciation of Virgin in Hindi language.