variable - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of variableवेरीअबल
Meanings of variable in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsvariables (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of variable in Englishvariable - adjective
- liable to or capable of change
- variable winds
- variable expenses
- marked by diversity or difference
- nature is infinitely variable
- (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied
- variable filters in front of the mercury xenon lights
- something that is likely to vary; something that is subject to variation
- a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- a star that varies noticeably in brightness
- a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
Information provided on variable
Meaning and definitions of variable, translation in Hindi language for variable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of variable in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "variable"
Hindi meaning of variable, variable meaning in Hindi, variable definition, examples and pronunciation of variable in Hindi language.