ugly - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of uglyअग्ली
Meanings of ugly in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsuglier (adjective comparative)
ugliest (adjective superlative)
Definitions and Meaning of ugly in Englishugly - adjective
- displeasing to the senses
- ugly furniture
- inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
- an ugly frame of mind
- morally reprehensible
- ugly crimes
- the vile development of slavery appalled them
- a slimy little liar
- provoking horror
- a frightful crime of decapitation
- an alarming, even horrifying, picture
- war is beyond all words horrible
- an ugly wound
Information provided on ugly
Meaning and definitions of ugly, translation in Hindi language for ugly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ugly in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of ugly in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ugly"
Hindi meaning of ugly, ugly meaning in Hindi, ugly definition, examples and pronunciation of ugly in Hindi language.