translate - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of translateट्रैन्ज़्लैट / ट्रैन्स्लेट / ट्रैन्स्लैट
Meanings of translate[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formstranslated (verb past tense)
translating (verb present participle)
translates (verb present tense)
Definitions of translatetranslate - verb
- restate (words) from one language into another language
- Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?
- She rendered the French poem into English
- He translates for the U.N.
- change from one form or medium into another
- make sense of a language
- Can you read Greek?
- bring to a certain spiritual state
- change the position of (figures or bodies) in space without rotation
- be equivalent in effect
- be translatable, or be translatable in a certain way
- Tolstoy's novels translate well into English
- subject to movement in which every part of the body moves parallel to and the same distance as every other point on the body
- express, as in simple and less technical language
- Is there a need to translate the psychiatrist's remarks?
- determine the amino-acid sequence of a protein during its synthesis by using information on the messenger RNA
Information provided on translate
Meaning and definitions of translate, translation in Hindi language for translate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of translate in Hindi and in English language.
The description of translate was last updated on .