translate - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of translateट्रैन्ज़्लैट / ट्रैन्स्लेट / ट्रैन्स्लैट
Meanings of translate[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formstranslated (verb past tense)
translating (verb present participle)
translates (verb present tense)
Definitions of translate
- restate (words) from one language into another language
- Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?
- She rendered the French poem into English
- He translates for the U.N.
- change from one form or medium into another
- make sense of a language
- Can you read Greek?
- bring to a certain spiritual state
- change the position of (figures or bodies) in space without rotation
- be equivalent in effect
- be translatable, or be translatable in a certain way
- Tolstoy's novels translate well into English
- subject to movement in which every part of the body moves parallel to and the same distance as every other point on the body
- express, as in simple and less technical language
- Is there a need to translate the psychiatrist's remarks?
- determine the amino-acid sequence of a protein during its synthesis by using information on the messenger RNA
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: translate meaning in Hindi. Meaning of translate in Hindi and English. Updated on .