tolerate - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of tolerateटालरेट / टालरैट
Meanings of tolerate in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formstolerated (verb past tense)
tolerating (verb present participle)
tolerates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of tolerate in Englishtolerate - verb
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
- he learned to tolerate the heat
- She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
- recognize and respect (rights and beliefs of others)
- have a tolerance for a poison or strong drug or pathogen or environmental condition
- allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- Children are not permitted beyond this point
- We cannot tolerate smoking in the hospital
Information provided on tolerate
Meaning and definitions of tolerate, translation in Hindi language for tolerate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tolerate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tolerate"
Hindi meaning of tolerate, tolerate meaning in Hindi, tolerate definition, examples and pronunciation of tolerate in Hindi language.