swan - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of swanस्वान / स्वॉन
Meanings of swan in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsswan, swans (noun plural)
swanned (verb past tense)
swanning (verb present participle)
swans (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of swan in Englishswan - noun
- stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- roving vagabonds
- the wandering Jew
- The cattle roam across the prairie
- the laborers drift from one town to the next
- They rolled from town to town
- sweep majestically
Information provided on swan
Meaning and definitions of swan, translation in Hindi language for swan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of swan in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of swan in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "swan"
Hindi meaning of swan, swan meaning in Hindi, swan definition, examples and pronunciation of swan in Hindi language.