sucker - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of suckerसकर
Meanings of sucker in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssuckers (noun plural)
suckered (verb past tense)
suckering (verb present participle)
suckers (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of sucker in Englishsucker - noun
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- a shoot arising from a plant's roots
- a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- hard candy on a stick
- an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction; related to carps
Information provided on sucker
Meaning and definitions of sucker, translation in Hindi language for sucker with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sucker in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sucker"
Hindi meaning of sucker, sucker meaning in Hindi, sucker definition, examples and pronunciation of sucker in Hindi language.