staff - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of staffस्टैफ
Meanings of staff in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsstaffer (adjective comparative)
staffs, staffs, staves (noun plural)
staffed (verb past tense)
staffing (verb present participle)
staffs (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of staff in Englishstaff - noun
- personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- the general relied on his staff to make routine decisions
- a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- building material consisting of plaster and hair; used to cover external surfaces of temporary structure (as at an exposition) or for decoration
- a rod carried as a symbol
- (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- provide with staff
- serve on the staff of
Information provided on staff
Meaning and definitions of staff, translation in Hindi language for staff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of staff in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "staff"
Hindi meaning of staff, staff meaning in Hindi, staff definition, examples and pronunciation of staff in Hindi language.