speculate - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of speculateस्पेक्यलेट / स्पेक्यलैट
Meanings of speculate in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsspeculated (verb past tense)
speculating (verb present participle)
speculates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of speculate in Englishspeculate - verb
- to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- talk over conjecturally, or review in an idle or casual way and with an element of doubt or without sufficient reason to reach a conclusion
- reflect deeply on a subject
- philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years
- The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate
- invest at a risk
Information provided on speculate
Meaning and definitions of speculate, translation in Hindi language for speculate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speculate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "speculate"
Hindi meaning of speculate, speculate meaning in Hindi, speculate definition, examples and pronunciation of speculate in Hindi language.