speculate - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of speculateस्पेक्यलेट / स्पेक्यलैट
Meanings of speculate[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsspeculated (verb past tense)
speculating (verb present participle)
speculates (verb present tense)
Definitions of speculatespeculate - verb
- to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- talk over conjecturally, or review in an idle or casual way and with an element of doubt or without sufficient reason to reach a conclusion
- reflect deeply on a subject
- philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years
- The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate
- invest at a risk
Information provided on speculate
Meaning and definitions of speculate, translation in Hindi language for speculate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speculate in Hindi and in English language.
The description of speculate was last updated on .