solicit - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of solicitसलिसिट
Meanings of solicit in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssolicited (verb past tense)
soliciting (verb present participle)
solicits (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of solicit in Englishsolicit - verb
- make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently
- My neighbor keeps soliciting money for different charities
- make amorous advances towards
- approach with an offer of sexual favors
- The young man was caught soliciting in the park
- incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessness or insubordination
- make a solicitation or petition for something desired
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of solicit
Antonyms of solicit
More matches for solicit
|solicitous||ध्यान रखने वाला|
Information provided on solicit
Meaning and definitions of solicit, translation in Hindi language for solicit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solicit in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solicit"
Hindi meaning of solicit, solicit meaning in Hindi, solicit definition, examples and pronunciation of solicit in Hindi language.