snake - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of Snakeस्नेक / स्नैक
Meanings of Snake in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssnakes (noun plural)
snaked (verb past tense)
snaking (verb present participle)
snakes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of Snake in EnglishSnake - noun
- limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
- a deceitful or treacherous person
- a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- form a snake-like pattern
- move along a winding path
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of Snake
Antonyms of Snake
More matches for Snake
Information provided on Snake
Meaning and definitions of Snake, translation in Hindi language for Snake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Snake in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Snake"
Hindi meaning of Snake, Snake meaning in Hindi, Snake definition, examples and pronunciation of Snake in Hindi language.