sentence - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of sentenceसेन्टन्स
Meanings of sentence in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssentences (noun plural)
sentenced (verb past tense)
sentencing (verb present participle)
sentences (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of sentence in Englishsentence - noun
- a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- his sentence was 5 to 10 years
- he is doing time in the county jail
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
Information provided on sentence
Meaning and definitions of sentence, translation in Hindi language for sentence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sentence in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sentence"
Hindi meaning of sentence, sentence meaning in Hindi, sentence definition, examples and pronunciation of sentence in Hindi language.