scribe - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of Scribeस्क्राइब / स्क्रीब
Meanings of Scribe in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsscribes (noun plural)
scribed (verb past tense)
scribing (verb present participle)
scribes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of Scribe in EnglishScribe - noun
- French playwright (1791-1861)
- informal terms for journalists
- someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- a sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
Information provided on Scribe
Meaning and definitions of Scribe, translation in Hindi language for Scribe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Scribe in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Scribe"
Hindi meaning of Scribe, Scribe meaning in Hindi, Scribe definition, examples and pronunciation of Scribe in Hindi language.