saturation - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of saturationसैचरेशन / सैचरैशन
Meanings of saturation in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssaturations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of saturation in Englishsaturation - noun
- the process of totally saturating something with a substance
- the saturation of cotton with ether
- the act of soaking thoroughly with a liquid
- a condition in which a quantity no longer responds to some external influence
- chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vivid in hue
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of saturation
Antonyms of saturation
More matches for saturation
|saturation point||अनुवेधन बिन्दु|
|saturation point||अनुवेधन सीमा|
|saturation point||संतृप्ति बिन्दु|
|saturation point||संतृप्ति सीमा|
|saturation point||संतृप्ति स्थिति|
Information provided on saturation
Meaning and definitions of saturation, translation in Hindi language for saturation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saturation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "saturation"
Hindi meaning of saturation, saturation meaning in Hindi, saturation definition, examples and pronunciation of saturation in Hindi language.