satellite - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of satelliteसैटलाइट
Meanings of satellite[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssatellites (noun plural)
satellited (verb past tense)
satelliting (verb present participle)
satellites (verb present tense)
Definitions of satellitesatellite - adjective
- surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
- man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- a person who follows or serves another
- any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- broadcast or disseminate via satellite
Information provided on satellite
Meaning and definitions of satellite, translation in Hindi language for satellite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of satellite in Hindi and in English language.
The description of satellite was last updated on .