ridges - meaning in HindiShowing results for: ridge
Pronunciation of ridgeरिज
Meanings of ridge in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsridges (noun plural)
ridged (verb past tense)
ridging (verb present participle)
ridges (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of ridge in Englishridge - noun
- a long narrow natural elevation or striation
- any long raised strip
- a long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
- a long narrow range of hills
- any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
- a beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top; provides an attachment for the upper ends of rafters
- extend in ridges
- plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
- spade into alternate ridges and troughs
- form into a ridge
Information provided on ridge
Meaning and definitions of ridge, translation in Hindi language for ridge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ridge in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ridge"
Hindi meaning of ridge, ridge meaning in Hindi, ridge definition, examples and pronunciation of ridge in Hindi language.