rhythm - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of rhythmरिदम
Meanings of rhythm in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsrhythms (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of rhythm in Englishrhythm - noun
- the basic rhythmic unit in a piece of music
- the conductor set the beat
- recurring at regular intervals
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- the arrangement of spoken words alternating stressed and unstressed elements
- natural family planning in which ovulation is assumed to occur 14 days before the onset of a period (the fertile period would be assumed to extend from day 10 through day 18 of her cycle)
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of rhythm
Antonyms of rhythm
More matches for rhythm
|rhythm method||आवर्तन प्राणाली|
|rhythmically||लयबद्ध ढंग से|
Information provided on rhythm
Meaning and definitions of rhythm, translation in Hindi language for rhythm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rhythm in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rhythm"
Hindi meaning of rhythm, rhythm meaning in Hindi, rhythm definition, examples and pronunciation of rhythm in Hindi language.