retract - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of retractरिट्रैक्ट / रीट्रैक्ट
Meanings of retract in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsretracted (verb past tense)
retracting (verb present participle)
retracts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of retract in Englishretract - verb
- formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- She abjured her beliefs
- pull away from a source of disgust or fear
- use a surgical instrument to hold open (the edges of a wound or an organ)
- pull inward or towards a center
- The cat retracted his claws
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of retract
Antonyms of retract
More matches for retract
Information provided on retract
Meaning and definitions of retract, translation in Hindi language for retract with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of retract in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "retract"
Hindi meaning of retract, retract meaning in Hindi, retract definition, examples and pronunciation of retract in Hindi language.