replication - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of replicationरेप्लकेशन / रेप्लकैशन
Meanings of replication in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsreplications (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of replication in Englishreplication - noun
- the act of making copies
- (genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division
- a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- (law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer
- the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
- the repetition of an experiment in order to test the validity of its conclusion
Information provided on replication
Meaning and definitions of replication, translation in Hindi language for replication with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of replication in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "replication"
Hindi meaning of replication, replication meaning in Hindi, replication definition, examples and pronunciation of replication in Hindi language.