relieve - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of relieveरिलीव / रीलीव
Meanings of relieve[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsrelieved (verb past tense)
relieving (verb present participle)
relieves (verb present tense)
Definitions of relieverelieve - verb
- provide physical relief, as from pain
- free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- lessen the intensity of or calm
- still the fears
- save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- relieve oneself of troubling information
- provide relief for
- free from a burden, evil, or distress
- take by stealing
- grant exemption or release to
- alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- lighten the burden of caring for her elderly parents
Information provided on relieve
Meaning and definitions of relieve, translation in Hindi language for relieve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of relieve in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "relieve"
Hindi meaning of relieve, relieve meaning in Hindi, relieve definition, examples and pronunciation of relieve in Hindi language.
The description of relieve was last updated on .