rectify - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of rectifyरेक्टफाइ
Meanings of rectify in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsrectified (verb past tense)
rectifying (verb present participle)
rectifies (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of rectify in Englishrectify - verb
- math: determine the length of
- reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
- bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- reform your conduct
- set straight or right
- rectify the inequities in salaries
- repair an oversight
- make right or correct
- rectify the calculation
- convert into direct current
Information provided on rectify
Meaning and definitions of rectify, translation in Hindi language for rectify with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rectify in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rectify"
Hindi meaning of rectify, rectify meaning in Hindi, rectify definition, examples and pronunciation of rectify in Hindi language.