primitives - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of primitiveप्रिमटिव / प्रीमिटिव / प्रिमिटिव
Meanings of primitive in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsprimitives (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of primitive in Englishprimitive - adjective
- belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- primitive movies of the 1890s
- primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains
- little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type
- primitive mammals
- the okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe
- used of preliterate or tribal or nonindustrial societies
- of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- a word serving as the basis for inflected or derived forms
Information provided on primitive
Meaning and definitions of primitive, translation in Hindi language for primitive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of primitive in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of primitive in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "primitive"
Hindi meaning of primitive, primitive meaning in Hindi, primitive definition, examples and pronunciation of primitive in Hindi language.