pledge - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of pledgeप्लेज
Meanings of pledge in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formspledges (noun plural)
pledged (verb past tense)
pledging (verb present participle)
pledges (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of pledge in Englishpledge - noun
- a deposit of personal property as security for a debt
- someone accepted for membership but not yet fully admitted to the group
- a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something
- signed a pledge never to reveal the secret
- promise solemnly and formally
- pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- propose a toast to
- Let's drink to the New Year
- give as a guarantee
- bind or secure by a pledge
Information provided on pledge
Meaning and definitions of pledge, translation in Hindi language for pledge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pledge in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pledge"
Hindi meaning of pledge, pledge meaning in Hindi, pledge definition, examples and pronunciation of pledge in Hindi language.