phase - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of phaseफेज़ / फैज़
Meanings of phase in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsphases (noun plural)
phased (verb past tense)
phasing (verb present participle)
phases (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of phase in Englishphase - noun
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
- a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun)
- arrange in phases or stages
- adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition
Information provided on phase
Meaning and definitions of phase, translation in Hindi language for phase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of phase in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "phase"
Hindi meaning of phase, phase meaning in Hindi, phase definition, examples and pronunciation of phase in Hindi language.