pervert - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of pervertपर्वर्ट
Meanings of pervert in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsperverts (noun plural)
perverted (verb past tense)
perverting (verb present participle)
perverts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of pervert in Englishpervert - noun
- a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- Socrates was accused of corrupting young men
- Do school counselors subvert young children?
- corrupt the morals
- practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive
- change the inherent purpose or function of something
- The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of pervert
Antonyms of pervert
More matches for pervert
Information provided on pervert
Meaning and definitions of pervert, translation in Hindi language for pervert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pervert in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pervert"
Hindi meaning of pervert, pervert meaning in Hindi, pervert definition, examples and pronunciation of pervert in Hindi language.